Why God doesn’t always heal the sick
There are many reasons why God doesn’t always heal the sick. Here are a few.
- Faith – without faith, God doesn’t answer prayer.
- Unconfessed Sin – Sins can separate us from God. (Isaiah 59:2)
- Lack of Desire – some sick people don’t want to be healed. They identify with their illness.
- Lack of Prayer – “God does nothing except in response to believing prayer” John Wesley.
- Demonic Influences Not Addressed – the cause of the demonic affliction has not been addressed.
- Divine Providence – For many reasons, God may not heal in spite of prayer.
- A Better Thing – God loves to heal us. However, there may be something better that needs to be attained on the other side of the weakness that comes from sickness. “You were well aware that the reason I ended up preaching to you was that I was physically broken, and so, prevented from continuing my journey, I was forced to stop with you. That is how I came to preach to you.” Gal. 4:13 MSG
Read the entire article here >>